A Cheating Unfaithful Man Blog Disclaimer

  1. The opinions, insights, recommendations and strategies expressed on A Cheating Unfaithful Man Blog are my own. (These posts are for entertainment purposes only.) My intention is to offer advice and opinions only. I am not a professional counselor. My content posts should not be used as a substitute for professional advice. Please use the information contained within my content posts at your own risk.
  2. I will not be held liable for any words or pictures used on A Cheating Unfaithful Man Blog. I will not be held liable for any claims due to damages or losses. You are welcomed to read and comment on all content posts. Be advised that you are entering this blog at your own risk.
  3. A Cheating Unfaithful Man Blog is just that…..a blog. It is a compilation of my personal opinions and thoughts. It will always be a “work in process” blog. It is possible that mistakes will occur. This means that I reserve the right to continuously add and modify all content posts.
  4. A Cheating Unfaithful Man Blog is located in the United States. As a result, it is governed by the laws of the United States of America. I will not be held liable if you access this blog when it is illegal to do so within your country. With that being said, all content and will be written in English. Only comments written in English will be approved for display. I will not be held liable for any problems due to language barriers or translation.
  5. I will moderate the comments on A Cheating Unfaithful Man Blog. I will not modify comments, however inappropriate comments will be deleted. Spam will be deleted! I will not allow comments that are harmful to others or invade another person’s privacy. In other words, this blog is not the place to attack anyone that has hurt you. It will not be allowed. In addition, comments that include names will be deleted! I will not be held liable for any comments that are made on this blog. All comment authors will be held liable for their own comments. In addition, any of your personal information associated with leaving a comment will not be stored.
  6. All content posts are mine. You are not authorized to copy, download or sell any content posts from A Cheating Unfaithful Man blog for your own financial gain.
  7. The photo on A Cheating Unfaithful Man Blog is courtesy of Dreamstime.com. However, occasionally, I may use other sources. ( Photos from other sources will be identified accordingly.)
  8. Recommendations for products are in the sidebar, header, footer and posts of A Cheating Unfaithful Man Blog; however, I will not be held liable for another website’s or blog’s content. This should only be a problem if a link changes without notice. Please follow external links at your own risk.
  9. Mention of a product or service on A Cheating Unfaithful Man Blog does not necessarily imply an endorsement. The blog receives compensation for the sale and trial of products when ads and links are clicked.

No comments:

©2021 A Cheating Unfaithful Man

All Rights Reserved